Suffering from spark blowout issues on your underpowered OEM coils? The JDC Ignition System is what you need! The JDC Coil-On-Plug Ignition System is a direct replacement to your factory Evolution 4-9 coils and wires and simply plugs in and bolts down! No assembly is required! Simply remove the setup from the box and install it on the car. This system utilizes 100% authentic high performance, Japanese-made Denso Ignition Coils, not cheap off-brand coils that won’t perform as well or last as long.
- Works with all Evo 4-9 USDM/JDM models (select the correct option according to the valve cover you have. Evo 9 with MIVEC is different than Evo 4-8.)
- This ignition system is designed for use with the stock ECU and is compatible with AEM EMS V1 & V2, Haltech, MegaSquirt, and the SunAuto Hyperforce.
- This system will NOT work with CDI boxes or the HKS DLI which is not needed to meet your power goals up to 913whp+ with this system.
- No coils included. We’ve left that up to you on this one! For complete ignition systems click here.
- Lifetime warranty on wire harness and mounting plate
- Recommended use with Denso 90919-02240 or 90919-02265 type coils
- Military spec wire sheath, rated to 428degF
- Military spec tefzel wire, rated to 393degF
- Waterproof seals on all ports
- Plug and Play (no assembly required)
- Black Anodized 6061 Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, or Titanium mounting plate
- Standard or “Hideaway” wire harness
- Stainless steel or Titanium hardware
What’s in the box?
- Assembled Wiring Harness
- Mounting Hardware
- 15A Fuse
- Installation Instructions & warranty information
- JDC Stickers for the top of each coil
Why choose the “Hideaway” wire harness?
This harness uses the same high quality connectors, military spec tefzel wire, and wire sheath as our standard COP wire harness, but this one hides under the mounting plate for a super clean, wire tucked look! This harness offers the same quality and performance as you’d expect from any product offered by JD Customs USA!
How is this harness different?
Both leads come out from the valve cover on the right side and are concealed by a single wire sheath. The right side connector makes its hidden connection behind the thermostat housing and the left side lead can be ran under or over the intake manifold to make its connection behind the valve cover for another hidden connection. Click here for more info on the “Hideaway” harness.
Don’t forget to change your spark plugs! Add them to your order here: Spark Plugs
- Please allow an average of 1-3 business days for your order to ship. (This is an estimated time and may take longer depending on your order size.)
There are no reviews yet.