Haltech IC-7 Display Dash
What’s in the box:
- Haltech iC-7 Display Dash
- 34 Pin main connector harness
- DTM-4 to DTM-4 CAN extension cable
- USB to M5 right angle cable
- USB Cable
- Mounting Screws
- USB flash drive with iC-7 Software
- Quick Start Guide
- Haltech stickers and a fabric keyring tag
With a crisp, clear and full colour display, the all new Haltech IC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way.
Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the iC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package.
Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-colour shift light bar, the iC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network. The iC-7 can also connect directly (via CAN) to most late model vehicles using the factory OBD-II port.
The iC-7 is configured using a brand new, intuitive software. With this software you can change various aspects of the dash behaviour including:
• Ranges of channels. Eg. the maximum RPM on a needle style tacho or a bar graph.
• Red ranges for channels. Eg. when a numeric display changes to red, red zone on a tacho.
• Display units. Eg. metric or imperial, Lambda or AFR.
• The channel to be displayed at each location on the screen.
• The connection method. Eg. Haltech CAN or OBD-II.
• Shift light RPM points and colours.
• Colours of each Gauge Layout.
• Alarm thresholds, colour for on-screen display and shift lights, manual or auto reset methods.