GrimmSpeed Boost Control Solenoid – Subaru 02-05 WRX
* Direct plug and play into oem wiring.
* MAC completely custom made valve
* Users can use AN fittings with the solenoid.
* Mounting bracket so it’s a direct bolt-on into the factory location.
* Low-profile brass hose fittings(small in size so its compact).
* Specifically designed by GrimmSpeed to work safely with the factory Subaru ECU (requires tuning) and to reliably handle the vibrations and temperatures of your engine bay!
* The only direct “bolt in” design for all Subaru models. Direct bolt in mounting bracket and hardware included!
* Includes plug and play harness, no wire splicing required and easy to return to stock.
* Allows you to raise the factory boost levels with adding more response and more control.
* Allows you to get full boost sooner.
* Faster response and greater flow than any other valve out there. (by more than 10%!)
* Nickel plated brass fittings. (unlike the competitors’ failure prone plastic fittings)
The Grimmspeed 3-Port Electronic Boost Solenoid has been a treasure to the turbocharged world of sport compact drivers. one of their best selling items here at RallySport Direct is their easy to use 3-port Electronic Boost Control Solenoid. This particular boost control solenoid will allow the use to raise the OEM boost levels in a quick and efficient manner. Trying to raise the boost on the weak OEM solenoid can become unpredictable because of its inability to maintain proper and safe boost levels. By using the Grimmspeed unit you are able to improve boost response while maintaining a solid and consistent boost level. And it’s also super durable as Griommspeed has crafted this solenoid to withstand 120psi which is much more than your engine will be able to see.
One of the greater aspects of this boost control solenoid is that Grimmspeed designed these to have model specific brackets, as well as OEM connectors. This means that you can bolt the bracket right up to the factory solenoid provision and plug it right into the factory plug to be a direct fitment plug and play unit. this eliminates the need for wire splicing or using zip-ties that could potentially create a visual eyesore in the engine bay.
Grimmspeed also made it a point to use ultra-low profile hose fittings to keep the unit as small and compact as possible. The hose fittings are made of nickel plated brass so you don’t have to worry about breaking the factory plastic hose fittings.
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 2 in|