AEM 340LPH In Tank Fuel Pump Kit
- In-Tank Design
- Easy Installation
- For high-performance, naturally aspirated, and forced induction EFI vehicles
- 320 liters per hour (84 gallons per hour) at 43 psi
- Capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 psi
- Includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve, end caps, pre-filter, hose, clamps, and flying lead
- Weight: 10.1 ounces
- Outside Diameter: 39mm
- External Materials: Black-plated steel with laser etching
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm Inside Diameter, 11mm Outside Diameter
- Outlet Fitting: 8mm Hose Clamp
- PRV Activation: 90 psi
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll, Hard Anodized Aluminum Turbine
- Connector Terminal: 6mm Spade (positive/negative)
- Minimum Voltage Input: 6 volts
- Maximum Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
- Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
What’s In The Box?
- 1 – 340LPH In Tank Fuel Pump
- Necessary Wiring/Hardware
- AEM Manufacturer’s Warranty
AEM’s 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and high volumes of fuel flow for roughly half the cost of comparable performance fuel pumps.
The AEM 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (PN 50-1000) flows 340 lph (84 gph) at 40 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.* Please see the flow curves and current draw vs. fuel pressure graphs on the specs tab for more information.
This fuel pump is designed for in-tank mounting for use with gasoline and features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. It has an offset inlet design that eases installations and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre filter which may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.
- Not E85 Rated
|Dimensions||6.4 × 3.1 × 2.6 in|